In this section we will share some useful links, also of our friends and business partners.
Feel free to visit them and mention where you saw their ads.
- PADI – Professional Association of Diving Instructors
- DAN – Divers Alert Network
- Windfinder – Tells you wind and sea conditions, water temperature, waves and forecast for many places in the world
- Visit IZ – Visit Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo
- https://mytouristmaps.com/ – Great interactive way to find out what to do in a specific country or region. Look at the map of Mexico and find us on it.
- Whales in Mexico – Whales of Guerrero research project page to get more information about what is happening with the humpbacks and the community.
- Mexican Fish – We are helping with providing pictures and help identification. Great website that contains a lot of information about the species found on the Pacific side of Mexico.
- DiveIn – A guide to help you choose the best dive camera for your needs